Only now I'm not 12 and finishing High School.
Q: What are you going to do with a blog Madi?A: I don't know. Honestly. I might forget about it in two weeks. But then again I might never forget about it and it will be like a public diary kind of thing. Who knows?
Q: Do people still use blogs?
A: Yes. Most of them do DIY's for children's crafts and easy dinners, yet here I am.
Q: I bet you won't last more then a month.
A: That's not a question. And I don't take challenges so ha.
Q: Don't you have a job or something?
A: Is that any of your business? And no. Curre
ntly unemployed. Yayyy.
Q: Did you just make up all of those questions?
A: Yes I did thank you for noticing.
Yeah it's kinda late for me so maybe this isn't a good idea, I don't know. We shall see I suppose.


No comments:
Post a Comment